Friday, September 25, 2015

A PERFECT HEAD WRAP








 ROMPER: Unavailable (Similar) || SHOES: Unavailable (Similar)|| BAG: Loeffler Randall || TURBAN: H&M || 

I have always loved how headbands/turbans look on other people, but whenever I try and wear them I look HORRIBLE! I can't tell you how many times I have bought them and returned them after I got home..
I found this one at H&M, loved the print and it actually looked cute! 

I am currently in route to New Orleans, my nephew turned 21 this past week so we are celebrating... I cannot wait to have Beignets & maybe a hand grenade or two... 

Have a great weekend & thanks for reading!

PS I bought a new camera and cannot wait to learn how to use it & have better quality pics! stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10