Monday, October 19, 2015

PERFECT LEATHER JACKET








DRESS: Free People Intimates (Still in stores!!) || LEATHER JACKET: Unavailable (Similar) || BOOTIES: Nordstrom Rack (Similar) || BAG: Last Call || NECKLACE: Love Always ||

Confession....I have had this leather jacket for 2 years and haven't ever worn it! It is a really light brown color and it seemed to never go with anything I tried to pair it with. Coincidentally, I had just moved my winter clothes into my closet and hung this dress right next to this jacket. I went to put the dress on and spotted the jacket and they went perfect with one another!! Funny how things workout.. Now I keep finding different pieces in my wardrobe to pair this jacket with. It is perfect for this time of year! Mine is from Forever 21 but I found one almost identical.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by & see you Wednesday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10