Monday, December 14, 2015

BIRTHDAY BABE // NYE READY







SEQUIN PANTS: Mindy Maes, Unavailable (similarsimilar, || SWEATER: J. Crew  || SHOES: Steve Madden || BAG: Forever 21|| 


I am absolutely in love with these sequin pants! All week long I stalked my tracking number to see when they were going to arrive because I couldn't wait to put them on... I can't be the only person that does that?! They would make the perfect statement on NYE or a Christmas Party & I can guarantee you'll be the only one with them on!!

I am wearing them to dinner tonight for my 25 birthday! This year as flown by & has been the best year of my life. I can't wait to see what's in store for the next year!

As always thanks for stopping by!

P.S. the little boy in my pics is Weston & he is the cutest thing in the world! I love him so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10