Wednesday, November 18, 2015

SUEDE & FUR






VEST: SimilarSimilar || SHIRT: Gap || SUEDE SHORTS: Forever 21 || BOOTS: Similar || BAG: Tory Burch || 

You might be wondering, why is this girl wearing a fur vest with shorts?! Well, I live in Katy, TX where it is November 18 and it is still 80 degrees out! I am craving winter weather sooo badly.. So I decided to pair one of my favorite fur vests with some nude suede shorts! It was the perfect combo.

My fur vest was a purchase from last year so it isn't available :(.. I linked some similar fur vests below! 
Also my shoes are no longer available... If you've been following for a while you might remember my goose chase looking all over for these lace up boots! I still love them just as much as I did a few months ago.. They are proving to be quite versatile in the fall months!

Hope you enjoyed todays post! See you Friday with a new video!
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10