Wednesday, March 23, 2016

POP OF COLOR WITH CLINIQUE




Clinique Willow Pop: Clinique [c/o] || Clinique Petal Pop: Clinique [c/o] || Clinique Cream Pop: Clinique [c/o] || Clinique Surf Pop: Clinique [c/o] || Clinique Grape Pop: Clinique [c/o] || Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen: Clinique [c/o] || Clinique Chubby Lash: Clinique [c/o]

Im not sure about y'all but the first high end makeup brand I ever tried was Clinique. Growing up my mom used their entire skin care line & I was always so envious, I wanted to be just like her! When I was old enough to wear makeup she took me to the Clinique counter to get my makeup professionally done. I still remember that day. She let me pick out a few products and I remember getting a brown eyeliner, powder, a light pink blush, and mascara. Fast forward 10 years and I still use their face wash & have a few of their chubby sticks. I am quite a creature of habit. I use the same shades on my eyes 99.9% of the time. However, I decided it was time to revamp my look & step out of my comfort zone with spring quickly approaching. 

First things first I have green eyes, so I knew that I wanted to choose eyeshadows that made my green eyes pop. 

I applied Cream Pop all over my lid and into my crease. This is a nude-y champagne color. Cream Pop is also a perfect everyday lid color, one swipe and you are good to go! Also, I have used this eyeshadow as a 'cheek bone highlight' and it is a perfect pop of color! Next, I applied Petal Pop, which is a baby pink color. I applied Petal Pop in the inner corners of my eyes. This gave me a bright eyed look, and immediately made my eyes look more awake. Lastly, I took Surf Pop, which is a beautiful deep blue shade. I used a small blending bush to apply Surf Pop to the upper lash line. I was shocked at how much this made my green eyes pop, Surf Pop brought the whole look together!

If you have been following me for a while you know that I do not wear top eyeliner. I can't seem to ever get the line straight or even. I decided to go out on a limb and give the 'Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen' a try. WOW is all I have to say. The wand made it so easy to apply and it spiced up my everyday look.

I have used the Clinique Chubby Lash Mascara before and I love the results! It lengthens and volumizes your lashes without having to apply falsies!

After bringing Clinique back into my everyday routine, I now know why my mom was such a tried and true fan for so many years! I urge you to stop by your Clinique counter and give these spring products a whirl! 

This post was in collaboration with The Blog Societies and Clinique. All views are my own.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10