Thursday, August 20, 2015

BOLD STRIPES





SKIRT: Target (so cheap!) || TANK: Zara || SHOES: Nordstrom || BAG: Thrift Store (Similar Here & Here) || NECKLACE: Tj Maxx (Similar Here) || WATCH: Michele || BRACELETS: David YurmanDavid YurmanDavid YurmanDavid YurmanNordstromJ Crew || SUNNIES: Nordstrom

I love pencil skirts. They are so easy and you can't go wrong! You can wear them to work, date night with your man, or happy hour with your gal pals. When I saw this skirt at target the other day I snatched it as fast as I could. I came home threw it together with my favorite accessories and went to dinner with my boyfriend (p.s he asked if I was wearing a countertop around my neck....sigh...) I bought this necklace about 6 months ago and ever since then I have seen them pop up everywhere! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10