Tuesday, August 18, 2015

SHADES OF BLUSH AND GREEN




SKIRT: J Crew || MILITARY VEST: Nordstrom || TANK: Zara || SHOES: Zara (on sale!) || BAG: Aldo || NECKLACE: J Crew || WATCH: Michele || BRACELETS: NordstromDavid Yurman,David YurmanDavid YurmanDavid Yurman || SUNNIES: Nordstrom

I have a feeling that the shade dusty rose is going to be huge this upcoming fall season. Fall is my favorite time of year and my favorite season to dress for. When I saw this skirt at J Crew I knew it was going home with me, the options are endless with what you can pair it with. I can't wait to style this skirt with a sweater or a chambray top come fall. I've basically been living in this military vest because it goes with everything! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10