Saturday, August 8, 2015

ALL ABOUT HOPE


Hey y'all! I'm Hope from the great state of Texas. I am a teacher by day and a 'fashionista' by night. I am a lover of a good deal, tex-mex, educating little minds & hot pink lipstick. I started Tassels & Tabbies as a creative outlet and a way to express myself. Thanks for stopping by!

FAQ'S:
Q: Who takes your pictures?
A: My beautiful momma, she's a rockstar! We are both learning so bare with us!

Q: Where are you from?
A: I was born and raised in Katy, TX (just West of Houston). After attending Texas State University in San Marcos, I moved back to Katy and couldn't be happier!

Q: Why did you start a blog?
A: I have always loved makeup, fashion & planning out outfits. My friends & family started telling me to make a blog. I am really shy so, it took about 5 months for me to build up the courage to create one! Now I am sooo happy I did & wish I would have done it sooner :)

Q: Where did you get your blog name from?
A: Well, I wanted my blog name to include something that related back to me. (I brainstormed for months... I had a group message with my friends asking their opinions LOL) I adopted the CUTEST tabby cat five years ago & we are besties... yes I am a 'crazy cat lady'... After I came up with Tabbies.. Tassels just seemed to fit perfectly.. I mean who doesn't love Tassels?!

Meet Lilly the Tabby behind "Tassels & Tabbies"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10