Thursday, October 8, 2015

BLANKET SCARF + SHIFT DRESS



SHIFT DRESS: Target || SCARF: Nordstrom, old (Similar) || BOOTIES: Nordstrom Rack, old (Similar) || BAG: Off Fifth || MONOGRAM: Love Always || 


Everyone needs a shift dress in their closet! They are so versatile and can be layered with anything. I love how they don't hug your body so they hide your food baby...when needed.  ;)

Shift dresses are one of my go-to's to wear to work. I am a teacher and they make it easy to get down on the floor and work with the kids. 

Now onto my favorite thing about this look, I am obsessed with scarves... My poor mother has spent countless hours attempting to figure out how to organize them better. Anyways, blanket scarves are perfect. They can be worn in many different ways and are soo popular right now! So go out and get you one if you don't already have one!

Here are some cheaper scarves if you wanna take a look:
I like this blanket scarf & bought this one last weekend! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. I looove how cute you put it together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove how cute you put it together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Love blanket scarves for many reason but mainly because they go with EVERYTHING!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10