Tuesday, October 6, 2015

BLUSH SWEATER + OVER THE KNEE BOOTS



SWEATER: Free People, currently in stores not online! || JEANS: Nordstrom || TANK: Nordstrom Rack (these are the best tanks ever!!!) || BAG: Last Call || BOOTS: Similar


YALL.... these boots!!! 
I know, I know, second post back to back featuring them..but I can't help it!! Like I told you on Monday, I always claimed I wouldn't ever own a pair of heeled boots but here I am eating my words.

I picked this sweater up last week at Free People. Free People is usually a hit or miss for me. I didn't try this sweater on in store #lazygirlproblems... & when I got home I was amazed at how great it looked! I love loose light weight sweaters for fall they are so easy to layer with! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great hump day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10