Tuesday, November 17, 2015

MENS HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE



DUFFEL BAG || NORTH FACE PULL OVER || BEARD OIL || NIKES || WATCH || COLOGNE  || PJ PANTS || GLOVES || TRIMMER || FLASK || BEER KIT 

Men are the most difficult people to shop for..ever! Every year I spend countless hours walking around Academy & Bass Pro looking for perfect gifts for my Dad & boyfriend. Only to leave empty handed because they have everything! I've rounded up some unique gifts for everyones price range!

Get your moneys worth: Tennis Shoes. You can't ever go wrong with giving a guy tennis shoes! These come in 5 different shades & I love the unique colors! Tennis shoes are an easy gift because everyone needs a pair!

Most Unique Gift: Watch. I feel like most men love to golf, well most men I know.. haha..  This watch is a perfect gift for the golf lover in your life. It's basically a digital scorekeeper + has a ton of info on courses you are currently playing or around you!

Keepin it simple:Cologne. Cologne is such an easy yet perfect gift to give. You always run out and its nice to have a fresh bottle waiting for you! I love the smell of this cologne. I got it for my boyfriend two years ago and it smells amazing, Viktor & Rolf can do no wrong!

Something to do together:Beer Making Kit.  I love the idea of a gift that you can do with someone! I have always wanted to make my own beer & this kit gives you that opportunity! 

Of course men love receiving clothes, socks, pjs & razors. Any present from you will be appreciated.. In all seriousness my dad is 100% content with a huge bag of different types of peanuts! Men are pretty universal!


I hope this gift guide gives you some ideas of what to get your dad, brother, boyfriend, husband, etc! 

See ya tomorrow!

You can shop all these items below:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10