Monday, December 28, 2015

FORGET ME NOT DRESS










DRESS: Free People 50% off! || BOOTIES: Nordstrom Rack || BAG: Yes Style || 
Jewelry is always listed below!

Happy Monday friends!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones! I sure did!

I was supposed to post a current hair routine today but my camera isn't cooperating. Everything I film is out of focus for some reason. I am going to try and fix it & have it up on Wednesday!

I rarely allow myself to go into Free People but when I do it ends up like this, I come out with 5 new dresses. My wallet cried haha! Anyways this dress was on sale and I love the fit (size down) & colors! I actually wore this on Christmas Day since it was 80 degrees!

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great dress!! I love Free People too, but have to control myself ;)
    xo, Veronica
    http://sassysweetsf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I went in today & came out empty handed ;)!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10