Friday, April 15, 2016

Easy Everyday Look










Top: Zara, (Similar) || Jeans: Hart Denim || Shoes: Forever 21 || Bag: Tory Burch  || Earrings: J Crew || 


I found this comfy top at Zara about a month ago... Came home and loved it so much I went back and bought it in Black, White, & Grey! It is perfect to throw on and head out the door quick! They feel 'higher end' then your average v-neck. 

I could wear these jeans every single day if it was up to me. They have the perfect amount of stretch & are still just as crisp white as they were when I got them!

Do y'all have any plans this weekend? I desperatly need to hang up my laundry & clean my room! (I am still unpacking from NYC which was a month ago....)

What are some of your everyday pieces?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10