Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What I actually wear to work...







T Shirt Dress: Old Navy || Shoes: Converse || Bag: Dolce Girl || 

I am so envious of women that get to dress all fancy to work. I would love to get to wear skirts & heels. I remember growing up my mom worked at a Law Office. She always looked so sophisticated and I always wanted to look just like her! However, I would look like a fool if I showed up to work in that get up. People would be like "how are you going to go on the playground in your 5 inch stilettos"? My 'work attire' ranges from these t-shirt dresses & tennis shoes to some cute slacks and a button up top. I need to feel comfortable and also look cute! I have these dresses in every color! I rotate them and wear one every month or so. 

What are some of your favorite work pieces? I would love to hear!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10