Monday, December 21, 2015

LEOPARD & LEATHER













PANTS: Topshop || SWEATER: Forever 21  || SHOES: Bar |||, (SimilarSimilarSimilar) || BAG: Yesstyle || 

How is it already the week of Christmas?! This Holiday Season is flying by...

I have been on the hunt for the perfect printed bootie for some time now! I've searched high and low and found these on mega sale at Macy's... They aren't online anymore but I would check in stores! I have also listed some other leopard hair booties below! These booties make the look pop! Im obsessed & can't wait to wear them more!

I've also been searching for the perfect cable knit turtle neck sweater. I found this one at Forever 21 for only $12 & I bought it in three other colors! I can't stop wearing it!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10