Friday, December 18, 2015

SPLASH OF YELLOW











COAT: J. Crew || LONG SLEEVE TEE: Gap || PANTS: J. Crew || BOOTS: Nordstrom || BAG: Similar  || SCARF: SimilarSimilar ||
Jewelry is always listed below!

So, the day we shot these pics I was trying a new red lipstick. Red lip colors are such a hit or miss for me. Some are perfect & some are pretty awful. Well, this one was a huge miss... It died my teeth red & it took forever to get it off!! (Thats why I'm not smiling in these pics) Please let me know if you have any red lipstick recommendations!

Anyyyways, I have been stalking this coat for forever on the J. Crew site! I kept sending it to my mom silently hinting that I wanted it for Christmas! Well, I was in the store not to long ago and it was on the sale rack & it was my size... It was fate!!! I keep finding that it goes with everything!! Its currently 50% off & comes in a bunch of other colors so go check it out before they're gone!!!!

As always thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10