Friday, April 8, 2016

OFF THE SHOULDER DENIM TOP












Top: Francesca's (c/o) (Similar) || Skirt: Zara (Similar) || Shoes: Gianni Bini (Similar) || Bag: Claire V ||
Jewelry is always listed below!

In almost every store you go in you see the off the shoulder trend &  Im not mad about it one bit! I have a wide assortment of off the shoulder tops, but for some reason I really gravitate toward this denim one. I have worn this top a few times since I received it. I wore it out one night with some stretchy white jeans & booties, with this yellow skirt, & I was really brave one day and wore it with jeans! Each time I fell more in love with this top.. I can't wait to style it more during the summer with some cute shorts.. 

Do you love the off the shoulder trend?!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. Women"s must have jeans

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10