Friday, February 12, 2016

25 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME



I turned 25 in December, and I have slowly been creating a list of random facts about myself! I thought it might be a fun way to get to know me a little better! Hope you enjoy!

1. I go by my middle name! My first name is Morgan, but I go by Hope. 

2. My most used Emoji is the monkey covering his eyes. I use it at least 10 times a day. EDIT-  I wrote this before the kimmojis came out.. but omg they are my favorite they are hilarious! My friend Elizabeth and I send them to each other every morning on our way to work! They are totally worth the 1.00 price tag!

3. I'm a huge animal lover. Well I am actually a huge crazy cat lady.. but if I could I would have a house full of pets (only fury ones though). I really want a bunny!

4. I love murder shows/movies/books. I read/watch them all the time and they wonder why I can't sleep at night.

5. I am always on time or early. It drives me absolutely nuts when people are late, unless they have a legit excuse.

6. I am an insanely picky eater. My diet consists of pizza, mac & cheese, pizza rolls & oreos. It drives my parents & boyfriend insane that I eat like a 5 year old.

7. I hate shoes. I know, I know. I claim to be a fashion blogger yet I hate shoes?! Makes no sense! Growing up I went barefoot everywhere so gross & now I only wear shoes unless I'm leaving the house. *Insert monkey covering his eyes emoji here* I was actually walking barefoot on the 4th of July stepped on a firecracker & it exploded on my foot.. EWW right?!

8. I have 20-20 vision but I wish I had glasses! 

9. I'm obsessed with Coke, IDK how/why people drink Diet Coke.

10. Home Alone is my favorite movie of all time. My Mom & I quote it year round. WOW what a hole!

11. I don't listen to any music other then country, I know I suck. Texas Country is actually my favorite. My favorite country artists are Garth Brooks & the Dixie Chicks. My favorite Texas Country artists are Casey Donahew Band, Whiskey Myers, Wade Bowen, Stoney LaRue. My favorite songs ever are "Callin' Baton Rouge, High, Wicked Twisted Road, & Theres Your Trouble" 

12. I was adopted & I thank God everyday I was blessed to be put in such a loving, accepting home, some kids aren't!

13. We had horses when I was growing up (I was quite the tomboy) I was bucked off when I was 10 years old and didn't get back on a Horse until I was 20. I regret not getting back on immediately! 

14. Lupe Tortilla is my favorite restaurant ever! I actually spent my very first NYE there ( I was 10 days old)! If you are ever in the Houston Area try it, you wont regret it!

15. I hate milk. I can't even remember the last time I tried it, but the color and consistency grosses me out. I eat my cereal dry LOL

16. I already have my kids names picked out.. & I don't want kids for like 8 years!

17. My Mom & Dad are my favorite people in the world. My sweet daddy is the hardest worker I know & will do anything for us! My mom is the my favorite shopping partner & gives the best advice!

18. I used to be obsessed with so many TV shows. Now that I started my blog I don't have time for it! I actually really enjoy not spending countless hours each night watching pointless TV shows!

19. For living right outside of the 4th largest city in the U.S one would think I could handle traffic. Nope, it drives me crazy. I would have to change jobs if I had to sit in rush hour traffic everyday. 

20. I drink 5-6 water bottles a day! Gotta stay hydrated!

21. The second I get home from being out I have to take off my jewelry. It makes me feel so claustrophobic.

22. I graduated from Texas State University, in San Marcos, TX with a bachelors degree in Education! I have always wanted to be a teacher it is the most rewarding experience. EVER!

23. I have been dating my boyfriend Robert for over 3 years now! We have had a few bumpy patches but I couldn't imagine doing life with anyone else.

24. I don't want a wedding. I know what kind of woman doesn't want a wedding? All the planning would literally drive me crazy. I would much prefer a small reception then an elaborate over the top party.

25. I am a huge Introvert! I hate being shy but I probably always will be. It took me weeks to build up the courage to finally hit 'post' my first blog post!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10