Wednesday, October 14, 2015

SUEDE FRINGE SKIRT





SKIRT: Forever 21 || TOP: Gap || BOOTS: Bakers, Old (Similar) || BAG: Old Similar || EARRINGS: Macys ||

First off, the sun wasn't cooperating the day we took pictures... SO SORRY! My mom and I are still learning!

Second, I have had these boots for years. They are probably one of the most worn thing in my closet! Every season I bring them out and they still are one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I am going to DIE when they fall apart. Every time I wear them someone always stops me and asks where I got them. Unfortunately, I bought them from Bakers which has since closed down. Well... Im so happy I finally found a pair somewhat similar! 


Third, I am still on my fringe & suede kick! I got this skirt from TJ Maxx but I found a red one similar for y'all if you're interested!


Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10