Monday, March 14, 2016

OFF THE SHOULDER












TOP: Lush || JEANS: Hart Denim || BOOTS: Ariat || NECKLACE: Stella & Dot || BAG : Yesstyle || 

Happy Monday y'all!! To be honest I am pretty pumped that it is Monday & I'm not at work.. Spring break was definitely needed! I spent yesterday working on one really exciting blog post.. and I shot 3 other looks.. It was such a productive day....

I leave on Wednesday for NYC and the weather is predicted to be freeeeezing... ok maybe not freezing, but cold for this girl (I'm cold when its 70 degrees haha) I just got all my summer stuff out and put my winter stuff up.. but I'm not complaining one bit! I've never been to NYC so I would love to hear any recommendations y'all might have!! 

Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10