Monday, February 15, 2016

TASSELS & THE PERFECT FLARES










TOP: Forever 21 || FLARES: Free People, Similar || SHOES:Dolce Vita  || BAG:Yesstyle || 

Ever wonder why this little blog is called Tassles & Tabbies? Well, I'm sure by now you have figured out I have a Tabby cat (hince the 'tabbies')... but you might not know that I have a serious obsession with anything that has tassels! Pillows, curtains, earrings, purses, necklaces, if it has a tassel on it, I want it! I blame my mom for this obsession.. she's extremely crafty & I remember growing up she was always adding tassels to anything & everything! 

I found this top at Forever 21 a few weeks back & fell in love. It reminds me of rodeo time.. idk why!! I found this pair of flare jeans last summer & cannot wait to bring them back out! I love a good flare.

Hope you have a great monday & thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10