Wednesday, March 16, 2016

BIRCHBOX VS IPSY












I love a good subscription box just like any other woman. It's like Christmas comes once a month!  I have been subscribed to Ipsy for over a year and really enjoy and use the products 99% of the time. You also receive a really cute bag which is a great bonus in my opinion! I decided a few months ago to subscribe to Birchbox, and compare the two for a few months, and let y'all know which is the better bang for your buck! Both bags cost 10.00 each. You can sign up for Birchbox here and sign up for Ipsy here

Products received in Ipsy bag:

Alterna Caviar Anti-aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist 
Retails: 28.00
Verdict: Worth it! I have wanted to try products from this line before but was afraid to spend the money but, I love, love, love this mist! It leaves my hair soft and smooth while also adding volume. 

Beau Gachis Paris Eyeshadow Brush
Retails:12.00
Verdict: Worth it! I use it to apply my lid shade. Its thick and does the job!

Makeup Forever Step 1 Primer
Retails: 37.00
Verdict: Not a fan. I felt oiler then I was before I put it on. Wasn't for me!

Pixi Blush Duo in Rose Gold
Retails: 18.00
Verdict: Not a fan. I am not one that likes looking really 'glowy' so this product wasn't for me. 

Starlooks Luxe Eye Liner Pencil
Retails: 19.00
Verdict: Love it! I have oily eyes and eye liner always gets in my creases. This product stayed put all day! 


Products received in my Birchbox this month:

The Balm Cosmetics Stainiac
Retails: 17.00
Verdict: It was okay... You had to apply a lot to get any color pay off. If you wanted a simple wash of color for your cheeks or lips this is right up your ally. If you want something pigmented I would suggest another product.

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot

Retails: 85.00
Verdict: Not a fan.. Only because I am extremely picky when it comes to perfume! Way to sweet for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10