Wednesday, March 2, 2016

SEQUINS YEAR ROUND & 100TH POST


















TOP: Gap my fav! || SKIRT: Similar || PUMPS: Steve Madden || BAG: Similar I have this is brown & grey! || EARRINGS: H&M || 
All my other jewels are linked below

Oh my goodness y'all, this is my 100th post! Back in September when I started Tassels & Tabbies 100 posts seemed so far away, now its second nature! I cannot thank you all enough for stopping by my little corner of the internet!

So I'm not sure about you all but I am quite a fan of sequins. I don't understand why they are saved for just New Years Eve! Every time I wear sequins I feel pretty fabulous, if I do say so myself. I found this skirt at Mindy Maes Market on major sale so I picked it up (who cans say no to sequins, especially when they are on sale?!) I love the length, it is very flattering and is different then your average sequin mini skirt. I paired it with my favorite top from Gap & some strappy healed sandals! This would be perfect for a girls night out, date night, or a bachelorette party!

What are your thoughts on sequins year round? I would love to hear!

Again, thanks for stopping by & have a great hump day!



2 comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10