Monday, March 7, 2016

POP OF TURQUOISE & RODEO READY












TOP: Old Navy || JEANS: Hart Denim || BOOTS: Ariat || PONCHO: Similar || NECKLACE: Similar || 

Rodeo time is the best time of year here in Houston, TX! If you haven't ever been to or heard of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, have you been living under a rock?! haha just kidding.. but its a big deal around here. It's a three week long event filled with fried food, beer, country music, & of course rodeo events. I wore this look on night two to see Chris Young. I found this top at Old Navy, they have some adorable things this season! I have had this necklace for a year, but I found one very similar and linked it below! Hope you enjoyed the first of many rodeo looks.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to Houston Friday (my first time!) and we're headed to the rodeo!! I absolutely can't wait for the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10