Monday, April 4, 2016

Scarf Dress












Dress:Rachel Roy  || Shoes: Ivanka Trump || Bag: Rebecca Minkoff 
Jewelry is always listed below!


Happy Monday Friends! I hope you all had a fun weekend, I sure did! 

I bought this dress a few weeks ago in hopes to wear it in NYC over spring break. Unfortunately, it was like -200 degrees so I didn't get the chance to wear it. :( I wore this dress Easter Sunday & got a ton of compliments on it! I love the subtle color block pattern. I also can't get enough of these shoes, I found them on sale & they also come in black!! I linked them below!! 

So on Friday my class got ladybugs (we are learning the life cycle of ladybugs) and I am so interested to see if they made it through the weekend haha.. 

Any who have a fabulous Monday, thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10