Friday, April 1, 2016

MARCH FAV'S

How on earth is it already April?! The months are flying by & I don't like it.. time needs to slow down! 

I don't have very many favorites for this month! I was gone for a week and when I came back I fell into a rut of not wanting to shoot or even blog for that matter. I am finally feeling back to normal so here are a few of my favorites for the month of March! 





1. I as gifted a sample size of the Tula Hydrating Day & Night Cream. I used the entire jar up and was left thinking how will I live without this stuff.. Ok maybe a tad dramatic but I really loved how it left my skin feeling. It was like a huge gulp of water for my face! After trying their Cream & I wanted to try out the rest of their products. I reached out to Tula and they gifted me a wide assortment of their products! Another one of my favorites was the Illuminating Face Serum, it is worth every penny! My skin is left looking brighter & rejuvenated.




2. A few weeks ago I attended a makeup class with my mom at Lancome. I was very interested to see what this class was all about. We got to the class and it was so interesting! I learned a bunch of new makeup related tricks that I have been using everyday since! Aside from makeup we also learned a lot about skin care. The woman recommended I try the replenishing oil, which I immediately fell in love with. It left my skin feeling so nourished! 



3. While in NYC I went into the Tony Molly store. I bought a package of sheet face masks. I have since used almost the entire pack. They do leave my skin brighter but I think I just like the relaxing vibe they give off more. I always use them while Im taking a bath at night!




4. Lush Bath Bombs... Where have they been my whole life?! I bought three while on vacation in NYC and used them up in the first three days back!! I can't wait to go get more!

5. I recently collaborated with Clinique and was sent a few products to review. I fell back in love with Clinique Chubby Lash Mascara. My lashes look so full with just one coat!




6. I bought two pairs of tennis shoes for NYCthese and these. I wore the Nike ones almost everyday. Now that I am home I can't stop wearing the New Balance ones. I love the pop of color!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10