Thursday, July 14, 2016

BEST SALE OF THE YEAR!





Hey y'all! Long time no post! I am 100% sure you are aware that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale started yesterday. This is one of my favorite times to shop for fall/winter pieces. This is also a great time to stock up on some staple pieces that you can wear throughout the upcoming seasons!

 I wanted these over the knee boots last year but they sold out in like 2 hours! The second I saw them on the site this year I put them into my cart. I have also been on the hunt for some booties that I can wear to work AKA booties with no heel. I hope these workout because they are super cute!

I am always on the hunt for 'the perfect cardigan'. I have yet to find a cardigan I am in love with. When I saw this one it looked grandma-chic (my style haha) so I of course had to pick it up!

I have a serious obsession with anything peplum! When I saw these adorable peplum tops for $38 I couldn't pass them up! Hence the reason I got them in two colors ;). 

I 100% didn't need another scarf but I don't own one in these color hues so... I also don't need another shift dress, but I don't have anything this color so.....

Lastly, I am moving soon and I love love love these Voluspa candles, they smell AMAZING! Plus they were 20$....

What did y'all pick up at the Nordstrom sale? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10