Monday, October 26, 2015

A PONCHO A DAY...



PONCHO: Kensie || JEANS: Nordstrom || BLACK TANK: Nordstrom Rack best tanks EVER! || BOOTIES: Unavailable (Similar) I want these!! || BAG: J. Crew (Similar) || BRACELETS: David YurmanDavid YurmanDavid YurmanDavid YurmanDavid YurmanJ. Crew || RING: Bauble Bar || 

I have seen this red and black buffalo check pattern everywhere this season! I love how vibrant the colors are in this poncho! We all know how crazy over ponchos I am... so when I saw this one at Macys I had to pick it up!! 

It rained ALL weekend here in Houston & the temps finally dropped a little! Thank goodness... This poncho is on my list of things to wear this week!

Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10