Tuesday, October 27, 2015

WHAT IS IN MY ONLINE SHOPPING CART?!


1. RED HAT || 2. CAMEL COAT || 3. LEATHER PANTS || 4. MUSTARD SWEATER || 5. BAG  || 6. PEEP TOE SHOES || 7. SCARF 


Hey y'all!
I was laying in bed one night (not sleeping.. story of my life) and thought how cool it would be if you could see the items that sit in other peoples 'shopping carts'! If you are anything like me you constantly put things in your shopping cart online and wait to make the jump to buy it! Story time: I have had 4 items sitting in my Nordstrom cart for about a week.. well last night I went to buy them and they were sold out :(.. should have made the jump sooner!

Any who!

I frequently shop at SheIn. They are an overseas retailer that have very affordable clothing and accessory pieces. I almost always head to their site first to check out what they have before heading to my other favorite shops. 

I have compiled a list of things that are currently sitting in my SheIn shopping cart! 

Hope you enjoyed this new series.. I already have more items sitting in my shopping cart on other sites so, be on the lookout!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10