Monday, November 16, 2015

A PERFECT STRIPED SCARF















PANTS: J. Crew || SWEATER: J. Crew || SCARF: Similar || BOOTS: Similar || HAT: BP ||  EARRINGS: Lisi Lerch || WATCH: Michael Kors || 

I am always amazed at how a simple scarf can completely make an outfit. I wore this a few weekends ago and I don't have enough fingers & toes to count how many times I was stopped and asked where my scarf was from. I don't think I have ever received as many compliments as I did that day. Funny thing is, this scarf cost 12$ from Forever 21. You don't have to spend a lot of money to make a perfect look. I am also amazed at how adding a hat can spice up any outfit you are wearing! If you don't have a 'floppy hat' get one, you won't regret it!!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10