Wednesday, November 4, 2015

GREEN & BLACK



SWEATER: JC Penney (another great find!!) || SKIRT: J. Crew || BLACK BOOTIES: mine are from TJ Maxx (similar) || BAG: J. Crew || EARRINGS: H&M || SUNGLASSES: Forever 21 ||

Two random facts about me: I hate wearing my hair in a pony tail and I'm usually not a fan of the "monochromatic" look. However, lately I have been really diggin' it! I love how perfectly tied together an outfit can look just by pairing the same color hues. 

It has been really rainy here in Houston so to brighten my day I wore this! An occasional pop of color can brighten your fall/winter wardrobe instantly! 

This sweater was another great find from JC Penney, who would have known they would have such cute hidden gems.

Hope you are enjoying your week & thanks for stopping by!









2 comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10