Monday, November 2, 2015

PLAID SKIRT





SKIRT: Jc Penny || SWEATER: Old from Banana Republic (Similar) || SHOES: Target || SUNNIES: Michael Kors || BAG: Vintage Gucci || NEKLACES: Love Always mine is 3XL, Kendra Scott || Mirrored Ring: Kate Spade, Old || Bracelets: David YurmanDavid YurmanDavid YurmanJ. Crew 

I was in the Sephora in JC Penny the other day, and spotted this plaid skirt! I haven't been in JC Penny in forever and was shocked to find such an adorable piece there!

I have seen red and blackblack and white and even navy and green plaid skirts this season! They are everywhere I look!! I rarely step out of my comfort zone and buy bright colors but I am sooo glad I got this skirt! 

Every post this week will include skirts. I recently bought 4 new ones on MAJOR sale @ J. Crew so, I figured why not have skirt week?! I love wearing skirts in the fall / winter months.. Maybe because during the spring / summer I have dresses that need to be worn! ;) 

Have a great Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10