Monday, November 30, 2015

RAINY DAY LOOK










SKIRT: J. Crew (still in stores & on sale!) || WHITE TEE : GAP || JEAN JACKET: Forever 21 || RAIN BOOTS: Hunter || SCARF: Boutique, Similar || BAG: Zara, Similar 


I bought a pair of Silver Hunter rain boots 6 years ago, before I knew what Hunter was! They were at a consignment store and I loved the color! I wore them to death in college & ended up throwing them away. Since graduating I always wanted another pair but I can't wear them to work and felt like it was a waste of money. Well, I finally caved and bought them & I've worn them everyday for the past 4 days! I am also really pleased with the color. I couldn't decide if I wanted shiny red or matte red & I'm really loving the matte!

 I was at the J. Crew Factory the other day and found this skirt in the clearance section for $20! It also comes in a few other patterns that I linked! The pattern is perfect for this time of year!

Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10