Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016











SKIRT: She Inside || TOP: Gap || COAT: Nordstrom || SHOES: Steve Madden || BAG: Forever 21

2015 was the most monumental year of my life. I graduated college in December of 2014 and was thrown into what some would call the 'real world' pretty fast!

I got my heart broken, started my first teaching job, lost friends, gained friends, fell back in love with the boy that broke my heart, started this little blog & along the way I also found myself.

I've never been one to make new years resolutions because I find most resolutions aren't kept.. I mean, you couldn't pay me money to step foot into a gym, I most certainly will not give up drinking Coke, & I will always spend entirely to much money on clothes & makeup. However, I have decided that at the end of everyday I am going to write one great thing that has happened that day. I have lots of goals & aspirations set so i'm hoping & praying that 2016 can top 2015!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a great New Years!

1 comment:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10