Monday, January 18, 2016

CURRENT SKIN CARE ROUTINE


I get questions all the time about what I use on my skin. I have combination oily skin. Some days it's really dry & I can't get enough moisturizer on it & some days its as oily as can be. I have found these products to work perfect for my skin type!

Morning:

Every morning I was my face with this cleanser. I have been using it for years & is very gentle yet gets all the gunk off. I follow up with this toner. I love Mario Badescu & find that this toner to be very gentle & doesn't dry out my skin. After using toner I moisturize. I have been using this moisturizer for years & it is the best! After moisturizing I apply my primer then makeup!

Night:

When I get home from work I use these wipes to remove my makeup. I then cleanse it again with the same cleanser from the morning except this time I use it with my Clarisonic. I have been using my clarisonic for over 3 years & it is magical! I swear by it.  About three days a week I use this mask. I bought it on a whim a few months back & it works so well (better then a lot of high end ones). I then apply my spot treatment. This is the only spot treatment that has worked on my skin. If I feel a zit coming on I put this on it & its gone overnight! After my spot treatment I put on my night cream. I got this as a sample and I ran as fast as I could to Sephora when I ran out. It is pretty pricey but it has changed my skin completely. After my night cream has set I apply my eye cream. I am starting to see lots of 'fine lines' & I am trying to prevent more. Lastly, I apply my lash serum. If you are in the market for a lash serum I would try this one. I used it last year and people would stop me left & right asking what kind of 'false lashes' I used. I had to stop because my lashes were touching my eyebrows!!! BTW it takes about 30 full days of using it every night to see a difference so don't be discouraged when it doesn't happen overnight. I received some for Christmas so I am using it again!

What are some of your favorite skin care products, I would love to hear!

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10