Friday, January 15, 2016

PERFECT PLAID











SHIRT DRESS: Zara, Similar || LEGGINGS: J Crew || BOOTIES: Nordstrom  || BAG: Forever 21 || 
Jewelry is always listed below!

You might have seen this shirt dress on my Instagram (@hopelessenger) last week! I wore it in an OOTD post & a lot of people asked where it was from. I got it from Zara a few weeks back & unfortunately it isn't available anymore but check your stores! Zara has the best sales around! I love their semi-annual sale! I found a bunch of great pieces this time & I cant wait to style them!

Another favorite of mine is this purse. I found it at Forever 21 & I love it! I always receive compliments on it when I wear it! Forever 21 has great hidden gems! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10