Friday, January 29, 2016

FAVORITE NEW TOP











TOP: Sun & Shadow  || JEANS: H&M || BOOTIES: BAR 3, SimilarSimilarSimilar || BAG: Yesstyle || HAT: BP || 


If you haven't noticed I am not really a casual dresser. I either look border line homeless (leggings, sweater, boots, no makeup...) or I am wearing a dress with full on makeup, my hair done, & heals.. 
I have been searching for some casual tops for awhile now. Particularly, one that I can throw on to run errands in & look put together.. Well I think I found the perfect one!

 Side note: a few months ago my mom bought a shirt so similar to this one at Forever 21 & I wore it once & was in love.. I've kicked myself ever since for not buying one as well.. A few weeks ago I was browsing Nordstrom online & came across this top & it looked just like the one my mom bought! It immediately went in my shopping cart along with the other three colors (the brick shade, white, & this olive green) & it arrived a few days later & I love them! I bought a size large so I could wear it with leggings as well.

Another casual top I have been enjoying is this trapeze style one from Forever 21

Hope you have a great weekend & as always thanks for stopping by!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10