Wednesday, January 27, 2016

RED PEPLUM DRESS













DRESS: SheIn c/o (only $16!) || SHOES: Steve Madden || COAT: Nordstrom || BAG: Similar || NECKLACE: J Crew || BRACELET: J Crew || 

Happy hump day!! I hope y'all are having a great week! I got this dress in the mail this past week & couldn't wait to style it.

For someone that claims to wear mostly neutrals I feel like I have bought a lot of red lately. When peplum became popular a few years back I loved it! Like all good things, it died down & when I spotted this dress I fell back in love. Peplum is so flattering! This dress comes in a bunch of different colors, I love the mustard shade! Unfortunately this dress is pretty short so size up if you're ordering!  My boyfriend & I usually go on a simple date on Valentines so I might just bust out this dress again.. It makes me feel like the sassy woman dancing emoji!

Anyways, thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10