Monday, January 11, 2016

HOW I CURL MY HAIR




Hey y'all! It has been highly requested that I film a 'How I curl my hair' routine! You asked & I answered!

First things first:

I have extremely thin, fine hair. I wash my hair everyday, I'm so jealous of the ones that can go days without washing theirs! My hair gets greasy so fast & dry shampoo doesn't help. I use this shampoo & this conditioner. When I get out of the shower I put my hair up in a towel to get most of the moisture out. I then spray this product all over my damp hair. I use this brush to comb my hair. Then I use a dime size amount of this oil. I flip my hair over and start on the ends and work my way up to my scalp. I have eczema on my scalp and this oil really helps! After I have massaged the oil throughout my hair I spray this on the ends of my hair. Then I let my hair air dry. I only curl my hair on weekends, or if I am doing something special. This is the wand I use! I go to work with it air dried, that might be why I don't have split ends or breakage! I have been using these same products for over 5 years I love them & would recommend them to anyone!

I hope this was helpful! If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10