Wednesday, January 6, 2016

70'S STYLE DRESS













DRESS: Free People || BOOTS: Nordstrom || BAG: J Crew || EARRINGS: H&M

Remember a few weeks ago when I walked into Free People & came out with one too many dresses, well this was one of the victims. I love this dress!! When I first saw it I was reminded of a kaleidoscope, obsessed! I am such a fan of shift dresses & the bright colors in this one are to die for!

A few weeks back I hauled some St Tropez self tanner, well, I used it & I'm hooked! It was 3 days after I self tanned when these pics were shot. I love the glow the tanner gives you & it's not streaky at all, promise. You also don't turn orange - plus!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Hump day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10