Monday, February 22, 2016

BLACK LACE DRESS + OTK BOOTS











DRESS: Free People || OTK BOOTS: Catherine Malandrino || BAG: Forever 21, Similar || EARRINGS: Lisi Lerch || 

Y'all know I've been on a Free People binge lately exhibit a,b & c. I just can't help but love the boho vibe their pieces give off. I also love that almost everything I try on fits! I can't wait to wear this dress with some cowboy boots to the Houston Rodeo this year. Speaking of the rodeo.. I am so pumped it's only a few weeks away. March has always been one of my favorite months of the year because of the Rodeo! Hope you have a great Monday, thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. love the back of the dress ... great look!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.tv

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10