Wednesday, February 24, 2016

BURBERRY CHECK TOP












TOP: Burberry, cheaper version || LEATHER PANTS: Hue || BOOTIES: Dolce Vita || BAG: Yesstyle || 

Sorry if my hair looks crazy, the wind has been insane recently! 

I am obsessed with button down tops, always have & probably always will be. They can be worn in so many different ways and in all seasons. What I love about this one is that it has a stripe of white down the middle so it can also be worn in spring and summer. I have been on the hunt for black booties for awhile now. I found these at Nordstrom Rack on a crazy good sale. I love the back-less design of them!

Hope you are having great week, I'm attending my first blogger conference this weekend & I am so excited! Thanks for stopping by. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10