Tuesday, February 2, 2016

CURRENTLY COVETING



CUT OUT LEGGINGS || BIRD DRESS || SWELL BOTTLE ||


Hi friends!! Here are some items I have had my eye on the past few weeks!!

Firs things first, I need this easy tee! I can see myself pairing it with some boyfriend distressed jeans & these booties!

I have been on the hunt for a fuzzy coat for awhile. I love the color of this one (also comes in three other colors) & you can't beat the price!

I have had this monogram necklace sitting in my shopping cart for weeks.. I just need to bight the bullet & buy it!

I bought this bird shift dress last week & can't wait for it to come in! I am petrified of birds, but I don't mind wearing them! haha..

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10