Monday, February 8, 2016

DISTRESSED DENIM + STUDDED PUMPS
















SWEATER: Forever 21 || DENIM: Similar || PUMPS: French Connection || BAG: Yesstyle || 

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. My boyfriend & I had a crawfish boil this weekend & I am already craving more!

I have been on a ripped denim kick lately! I found these on major sale (10$) at Forever 21 & I can't stop wearing them. I love the vibe they give off when you pair them with some pumps. I felt like sporty spice circa 1990's. I have been trying to wear some more casual looks lately & I think this might be one that I re-wear.

Also, I am not a huge fan of heels. Well, I am a fan of them, I just find them to be a waste of money! I can't wear them to work & my weekend wear is usually super casual. However, when I saw these studded pumps I had to have them. They can be worn with anything but also are a great statement piece!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!





1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous in this sweater! I love your sunglasses too. Can't wait to meet you at Thrive!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10