Monday, March 28, 2016

FLORAL DRESS














DRESS: Jessica Howard || SHOES: Vince Camuto || 


So this look was supposed to go up before Easter but between traveling and going back to work it just didn't happen! So here is a late Easter dress post! I have a few semi-formal events coming up and I will definitely be rockin' this dress to one of the events.
Did y'all have a great Easter?! I sure did. I love long weekends, I wish every weekend was four days long!

On another note, I just uploaded all the pictures I took while in NYC last week... and I literally took 6 pictures. I am so mad at myself!! I guess I was having to much fun to be snapping pictures, but still! My mom and I are talking about going back in June so I will definitely spend more time taking pictures then...

Anyways I feel like I'm blabbing away, thanks for stopping by, have a great Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10