Monday, April 18, 2016

Sleeveless Duster










Duster: Glamorous || Jeans: Hart Denim || Top: Gap || Bag: Urban Expressions c/o || Shoes: Steve Madden || Necklace:Kendra Scott || 

I'm sure if you were to ask any of my friends a random fact about me they would probably all say, "she is always cold". Which is 100% accurate... It can be 105 degrees outside and I can walk into a restaurant and in seconds I am freezing!! My classroom is so cold that I actually wear a coat while teaching.. I am sure I look ridiculous!! 

Well, if you are someone who is always freezing like me I think I might have found a solution! Dusters.... I found this one at Nordstrom on major sale and was pretty skeptical but they are very popular this season so I got it. I have worn it more times then I can count on my hands and absolutely love the effortless vibe it gives off! I also love that it isn't heavy like a coat but still keeps me warm. I plan on bringing it to Europe & styling it with denim shorts and some scrappy sandals! 

I have found a few other 'dusters' & I will link them below!

Thanks for stopping by




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10