Sunday, August 30, 2015

BEADED PUMPS


SKIRT: J. Crew || TANK: Zara || SHOES: Dillards (ON SALE!!) || BAG: No Longer Available (Similar) || NECKLACES: Nadri & Kendra Scott || BRACELETS: David Yurman, David YurmanDavid YurmanKendra ScottNordstrom || SUNNIES : No Longer Available (Similar)

1.) These Zara tanks are my favorite thing ever...and I mean ever!! I have almost every color available and find myself pairing them with skirts, shorts, jeans, etc. They are very affordable and are a great basic to have!

2.) I have this J. Crew skirt in two colors and I can't tell you how many times I've been stopped and asked where I purchased it. While checking the J. Crew website, I found this skirt is now available in fall-ish colors. ( I might have already ordered the orchid color)

3.) THESE SHOES... They are on super sale and way too cute to pass up! They are also available in black!

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10