Wednesday, August 26, 2015

OFF THE SHOULDER









BLOUSE: SheInside || SHORTS: Forever 21 || BUCKET BAG: Off Fifth || BRACELETS: David YurmanDavid YurmanDavid YurmanNordstromJ Crew || WATCH: Michael Kors || RING: Bauble Bar || EARINGS: J Crew ||SHOES: Gap (Unavailable) Similar (Here & Here

I love anything off the shoulder, however my mom hates strongly dislikes them. I will try them on, go ask her for her opinion, and it's almost always a "no". Thankfully when I got this top in the mail she liked it just as much as I did! Its from an online overseas retailer called SheInside. I've ordered a few things from there and 95% of the time the clothes look just like they did on the model. Only downside is they take about 10 business days to deliver. Sigh... I'm all about instant gratification... Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10