Monday, September 7, 2015

BLACK JUMPSUIT


JUMPSUIT: Express (Similar) || SHOES: Nordstrom || BAG: TJ Maxx (Similar) || RING: Kate Spade Bauble Bar || BRACELETS: Kendra ScottJ. Crew || 

Confession... I bought this jumpsuit over 6 months ago and have never worn it!!! I freakin' love rompers and wear them as much as I can, but was always so skeptical to wear this jumpsuit. I don't know why.. a jumpsuit is just a romper with pants!

I finally got the courage to wear it and was amazed at how flattering it was. I sure have been missing out! It hugs in all the right places and is so slimming. It can't wait to rock this during the holiday season... maybe with a cheetah jacket!

Hope you are having a great labor-day & thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10