Wednesday, September 9, 2015

COUNTRY CONCERT WEAR


SKIRT: Zara (Similar) || TOP: She In || BOOTS: Dingo || BAG: Unavailable (Similar) || NECKLACE: Unavailable (Similar) || BRACELETS: J. CrewDavid YurmanDavid YurmanDavid Yurman || WATCH: Michael Kors


If you knew me at all, you would know my favorite thing to do in the entire world is to go to concerts... especially country ones. I guess growing up listening to Keith Whitley, Garth Brooks, George Strait and Johnny Cash will do that to you! Oh and growing up in Texas doesn't help ;) 

First things first you need a pair of boots. I recently bought these because I loved the fringe. I also own these and have worn the soles out on them! The great thing about cowboy boots is they can be worn with just about anything. In the cooler months you'll find me pairing them with skinny jeans and a sweater. The options are endless & I promise you won't regret buying a pair!

Writing this post makes me soooo anxious for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (even though its 7 months away haha) 

Thanks for reading & have a great Wednesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10